Late night fire destroys part of home on Fannin Street
Updated On: Sep 16 2013 11:11:43 AM CDT
A fire on Sunday night caused minor damage to an Abilene home.
The fire started around 10 p.m. on the 2300 block of Fannin Street.
People inside the home escaped to the backyard where they received assistance in getting over the fence to safety.
No one was injured. All of the dogs inside the home were found alive.
There is no cause of the fire at this time.
Copyright 2013 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.