Abilene
78° F
Clear
Clear
Brownwood
75° F
Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
San Angelo
75° F
Clear
Clear
Advertisement

Early morning fire in Clyde damages home

By Ariana Garza, Weekend Anchor/Crime & Courts Reporter, agarza@ktxs.com
Kelly Killian, Kelly Killian, kkillian@ktxs.com
Published On: Nov 28 2012 08:31:19 AM CST
Updated On: Nov 28 2012 10:19:17 AM CST

Fire in Clyde on Wednesday, Nov. 28.

CLYDE, Texas -

A fire partially damaged a man's home in Clyde early Wednesday morning.

The fire broke out just before 7 a.m. in the 400 block of Bowie Street near Bulldog Stadium.

The Clyde Fire Department said a stove pipe got too hot, causing the fire in the attic. Most of the damage occurred in the attic area above the bedroom.

The homeowner was not injured and said he did not have many valuables in his home.