Abilene
97° F
Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
Brownwood
99° F
Clear
Clear
San Angelo
97° F
Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
Advertisement

Family loses home in Anson fire

By George Levesque, Managing Editor/Anchor, glevesque@ktxs.com
Published On: Mar 26 2013 04:35:09 PM CDT
Updated On: Mar 27 2013 07:59:56 AM CDT
Fire
ANSON, Texas -

An Anson family lost their home Tuesday afternoon to fire.

The Anson Fire Department found a mobile home in flames around 3 p.m. in the 500 block of Fourth Street.

No one was at home when the fire started, but the Aguierre family did lose a dog in the fire.

The home is unlivable now.

No cause of the fire has yet to be determined.