Family displaced after Abilene housefire
Updated On: Jan 07 2014 11:53:30 AM CST
An Abilene family was displaced after a house fire on the north side Monday night.
Abilene firefighters were called out to a fire on Westview. When they got there they found a garage and kitchen in flames. Firefighters say the fire started between the two areas, but no cause has been determined.
Those areas were burned badly, and the family is unable to stay in the home. The Red Cross was called in to help.
Copyright 2014 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.