Fire burns part of trailer in Hawley
Updated On: Oct 29 2013 02:22:48 PM CDT
A fire burned part of a trailer home in Hawley just before noon Monday.
The Hawley Fire Department said the fire started from a water heater in the back of the trailer. No one as home at the time.
Firefighters from Anson were called in to help put out the blaze.
There was no damage estimate as of Monday afternoon.
Copyright 2013 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.