Fire displaces residents at Abilene apartment complex
Updated On: Jun 27 2013 10:16:36 PM CDT
Abilene firefighters fought a fire at a south side apartment complex Thursday night.
The fire department got the call about 8:40 pm of a fire at the Park Ridge Place Apartments on Andy Street.
When they got on the scene there was smoke and fire showing.
The fire, in apartment 701, started in a pan of grease on the stove. The resident was not home at the time.
Ten apartments were evacuated while the blaze was put out.
No one was injured.
Copyright 2013 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.