Abilene
64° F
Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
Brownwood
64° F
Overcast
Overcast
San Angelo
67° F
Overcast
Overcast
Advertisement

Late night fire destroys part of home on Fannin Street

By Maggie Contreras, mcontreras@ktxs.com
Published On: Sep 16 2013 07:09:51 AM CDT
Updated On: Sep 16 2013 11:11:43 AM CDT
Fannin Street fire
ABILENE, Texas -

A fire on Sunday night caused minor damage to an Abilene home.

The fire started around 10 p.m. on the 2300 block of Fannin Street.

People inside the home escaped to the backyard where they received assistance in getting over the fence to safety.

No one was injured. All of the dogs inside the home were found alive. 

There is no cause of the fire at this time.