TxDOT Weekly Update: Dec. 16-20
Updated On: Dec 15 2013 09:36:51 PM CST
Below is excerpt from a TxDOT press release on planned construction and maintenance projects for Abilene and Taylor County, respectively, for Dec. 16-20:
Abilene Area Office construction projects:
1. I-20 frontage roads from Pine Street to Loop 322: Work continues on the outside lanes between FM 600 and SH 351.
2. Loop 322 from Lytle Creek to Maple Street: Work continues to convert frontage roads to one-way operation. Inside lanes nearest the freeway are closed. Crews continue working on culverts and retaining walls for the turnarounds at Oldham and Industrial streets, as well as building a new exit ramp for Industrial from the southbound lanes of the freeway.
3. Rainy Creek Bridge, E. US 80 east of Loop 322: Work to replace the bridge continues. Traffic is limited to one lane in each direction.
Taylor County Maintenance Office projects:
1. County-wide: Pothole and sign repair.
2. Restock supplies and repair equipment used during winter storm.
Copyright 2013 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.