TxDOT Weekly Update: November 18-22
Updated On: Nov 17 2013 02:33:03 PM CST
The following is an excerpt from a Texas Department of Transportation press release regarding planned Abilene and Taylor County construction and maintenance projects for Nov. 18-22:
Abilene Area Office construction projects:
1. Loop 322 from Lytle Creek to Maple Street: Work continues to convert frontage roads to one-way operation. Inside lanes nearest the freeway are closed. Crews continue working on culverts and retaining walls for the turnarounds at Oldham and Industrial streets, as well as building a new exit ramp for Industrial from the southbound lanes of the freeway.
2. Loop 322 from I-20 to the Waldrop Interchange: The inside lane is closed for remaining work on the guard rail at Cedar Creek on the southbound lanes between Maple Street and the Waldrop Interchange.
3. I-20 frontage roads from Pine Street to Loop 322: Crews continue paving operations between SH 351 and Loop 322.
4. Rainy Creek Bridge, E. US 80 east of Loop 322: Work to replace the bridge continues. Traffic is limited to one lane in each direction.
Taylor County Maintenance Office projects:
1. Treadaway from South 14th to Industrial: Silt removal and pavement edge repair.
2. US 277 from FM 3438 to FM 1235: Pavement edge repair.
3. I-20 from Trent to Merkel: Blade level-up.
Copyright 2013 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.